Our littlest patients love to brush!!
Just a reminder to make sure your kids begin practicing good oral hygiene habits from a young age! Our littlest patients love to brush!
- Don’t put your children to sleep with a bottle of milk or juice. The liquid can stay in their mouth after they fall asleep and cause tooth decay.
- Wipe your child’s gums off with a gauze after they eat or drink. After their teeth have come in, its time for them to brush!
- Keep sugary beverages to a minimum. Sugar causes cavities!
- Say adios to sippy cups by age 3. Start phasing them out between the ages of 2-3. Sippy cups can cause/perpetuate a sucking disorder, and change the shape of a child’s mouth if used to long.
- Fluoride is a good way to combat tooth decay. It can be administered by your dentist, Richards Frankel Dentistry!
Thank you to our families who send us adorable photos of their kids brushing, keep them coming!